Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Trivial Tuesday....

Hey everybody! I'm back again for another update....

Today I think was one of my not so good days. I could barely move this morning, my stomach was hurting, and I was cold almost all day. It was like the little effects I had yesterday were magnified. Everything was off today. It took me longer to do just about everything. I was running at about 45%, but luckily I could still work from my room. I *heart* laptops and the internet ^_^ Anyways, I did more reading up on the site i found the day before, and I setup my laptop so I could access the supercomputer "Midnight" from my room. Around 7 o'clock, Brian made chicken Caesar salad for everyone. And then at 8, we went to a coffee shop with one of the RAs in the building, Hannah, to hear some live music, which was pretty good. The mini band was recording a cd and giving the proceeds to their church. It was unfortunate that the cd wasnt done, because I would've bought one. After the brief outing, we came back to the dorms and eveyone scattered. Some people went to sleep, others did laundry, and some people just went back to their rooms to chill. I finished setting up my laptop and chatted with a few friends online. I should be going to sleep soon... Well, until we meet again people.....

BCB

No comments: